Message From the Principal
We hope that you and your family enjoyed a restful fall break and that everyone is ready for a very busy 2nd quarter at Circle Cross Ranch! This year, we only have 2 weeks at school during October and we have some of our biggest events happening! We encourage you to mark your calendars and plan on attending:
· P.T.O. Meeting for (Fall Festival & Holiday Store Planning)- Tuesday, Oct. 18th @ 3:30 pm in the Library
· 1st Quarter Student Awards Assemblies – Thursday, October 20th – CCR GYM (Please note that the following awards will be distributed at the Assembly: Scholar of Distinction, Principal’s Honor Roll, Perfect Attendance, STEM Student Awards, Student of the Month Recognition and PE Awards. Regular Honor Roll will be distributed in classrooms by homeroom teachers.)
K-2nd Grade 8:35 a.m.
3rd-5th Grade 9:20 a.m.
6th-8th Grade 1:45 p.m.
· 6th-8th Grade “FRIGHT NIGHT DANCE” – Thursday, October 20th – 5:00-7:00 p.m. Cost is $5 per student. (Please note that students must be picked up (ON TIME) by a parent if it is dark outside at the end of school events.
· Student Council Annual Yankee Candle Fundraiser – October 24th - November 4th - Please support our student council and consider purchasing a Yankee Candle. These will be great holiday gifts and will be delivered before Winter Break! Student Council won “Master Council” last year at the AZ Association of Junior High Student Councils. Their fundraising profits go towards paying for school wide events, pep assemblies, dances, school projects, and student leadership conferences that they attend.
· CCR ANNUAL FALL FESTIVAL – Thursday, October 27th @ 5:30 -7:30 p.m. Students may wear costumes to the Fall Festival. (Tickets = 4/$1, 20/$5 or 40/$10- Tickets go on sale Oct. 17th – Front Office)
· CCR ANNUAL FALL PARADE & Classroom Fall Parties for K-5 Students – Friday, Oct. 28th @ 2pm – K-5 students may wear school appropriate costumes with no accessories such as purses, swords, knives, shields etc. Parents may bring chairs to the parking lot starting at 1:45 pm to watch the parade. Parents are invited to participate in the K-5 Classroom Fall Parties immediately following the parade.
We hope that you will be able to join us for many of the upcoming events in October. This quarter is filled with fun holiday inspired extracurricular activities that help build and sustain our positive school culture. We look forward to seeing all of you soon at school!
Circle Cross Ranch K-8
C ommunicate Openly
H ave Excellent Cheetah Character
E ngage in Positive Teamwork
E arn Trust
T ake Responsibility
A chieve Personal Excellence
H onor and Respect Others
S erve Our Community
Free Full Day Kindergarten
FREE Full Day Kindergarten
We are pleased to announce we will be offering Full Day Kindergarten for FREE for the 2016-2017 school year! Please stop by our office to pick up a registration packet.
School Hours: Early Release Hours:
Kinder - 8th Grade: Kinder - 8th Grade:
8:15 a.m. - 3:20 p.m. 8:15 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
OCS/Athletics release @ 5:00 p.m.
No OCS/Athletics on ER Days
PLEASE NOTE: Students may not be on campus before 7:50 a.m. as there is no adult supervision
7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Attendance Line: 480-987-7609
Phone Number: 480-987-7600
Fax Number: 480-888-0349
Upcoming Cheetah Events
Showing posts 1 - 3 of 3. View more »
A+ School of Excellence
We are very proud to announce that CCR K-8 STEM Academy received the A+ School of Excellence Award by the Arizona Educational Foundation! This means that our school will have an A+ school rating for the next three and a half years!
We would like to thank our judges from the Arizona Educational Foundation for taking time to visit our school. They spent almost two full days at CCR, evaluating our school and classrooms, and speaking with staff, students and parents.
We would also like to thank our Superintendent, Dr. Fuller, FUSD Board Members, CCR Parents and Community Members for their support with our application and site visit.
This is a proud day for our school, staff, students and district! We are honored by this achievement and will continue to strive for excellence in everything we do.
Kids Club Before and After School Care
FUSD STEAM Prep - Kids Club Before and After School Care, will be opening on Monday, February 1, 2016 at the following sites: Magma K-8, Skyline K-8, Circle Cross K-8 and Copper Basin K-8. Kids Club locations are licensed through Arizona Department of Health Services and we are a DES provider.
Before School (AM) Kids Club will be open from 6:00 am - 7:50 am - the weekly cost per student is $28.00
After School (PM) Kids Club will be open from 3:15 pm - 6:00 pm - the weekly cost per student is $57.00
Early Release Days - the student will go straight to After School (PM) Kids Club
There is a annual registration fee of $50.00 per student. If you have more than one student attending, the parent will receive a 10% family discount.
Parents will need to register their child at STEAM Prep Academy located at 29895 N. Desert Willow Blvd. San Tan Valley, AZ 85143
For further information, please call: 480-987-5370 or 480-987-5385