Message From the Principal
It’s so nice to live in Arizona, especially during the month of November! The weather is beautiful and we have so many fun things planned during the fall! We hope that you and your family have some special days planned in the upcoming months. At school, we would like to encourage you to mark your calendars for the following events:
· Wednesday, November 11th – VETERAN’S DAY – NO SCHOOL
· Thursday, November 12th – Junior Student Council Dance for K-5 Students – During the School Day - Admission is $1 per student. There will be a D.J., relay races and games. Junior Stuco will be selling Cheetah Tattoos and Glow Bracelets for $.50 each. (Admission scholarships are available for students with financial hardship. Please talk to your child’s teacher for more information.)
· November 16-23 – Student Council’s Annual Thanksgiving Food Drive – Please help us collect food items as our student council kids work hard to provide at least 25 needy families in our district with a Thanksgiving Dinner complete with a turkey, sides and dessert.
· Friday, November 20th- CCR Spelling Bee – 2:00 p.m. in the Library
· Monday, November 23rd from 3:30-6:00 p.m. - P.T.O. Cookie Dough Fundraiser Delivery in the Cafeteria
· Tuesday, November 24th – Kinder/First Grade THANKSGIVING FEAST 11:15 a.m. in the Gym - Parents are invited to come and watch our kindergarteners and first graders dress up as Pilgrims and Native Americans and share a Thanksgiving Feast together.
Circle Cross Ranch K-8 School Vision
C ommunicate Openly
H ave Excellent Cheetah Character
E ngage in Positive Teamwork
E arn Trust
T ake Responsibility
A chieve Personal Excellence
H onor and Respect Others
S erve Our Community
Free Full Day Kindergarten
FREE Full Day Kindergarten
We are pleased to announce we will be offering Full Day Kindergarten for FREE for the 2015-2016 school year! Please stop by our office to pick up a registration packet.
School Hours: Early Release Hours:
Kinder - 8th Grade: Kinder - 8th Grade:
8:15 a.m. - 3:20 p.m. 8:15 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
OCS/Athletics release @ 5:00 p.m.
No OCS/Athletics on ER Days
PLEASE NOTE: Students may not be on campus before 7:50 a.m. as there is no adult supervision
7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Attendance Line: 480-987-7609
Phone Number: 480-987-7600
Fax Number: 480-888-0349
Upcoming Cheetah Events
Showing posts 1 - 3 of 3. View more »
Let's Move! Active Schools National Award Winner
Congratulations to Mr. Segar!
Circle Cross Ranch S.T.E.M. Academy is now a Let's Move! Active Schools National Winner! CCR is one of 4 in AZ to receive this award! This achievement is earned by our PE teachers committing to increasing physical activity and physical education opportunities for our students!
Cheetah Pride Program
Before/After - School Cheetah Pride Program
We are pleased to offer the Before-School and After-School Cheetah Pride Program.
Cheetah Pride Breakfast Program
Time: 6:00 a.m.-7:50 a.m.
Location: CCR Cafeteria
Director: Gale Bauder (E-Mail: email@example.com) Phone: 480-987-7600 ext. 4173
Weekly Fee: $28.00 CASH, CASHIER’S CHECK/MONEY ORDER OR CREDIT CARD ONLY
Ms. Bauder will provide students with time to complete homework, arts and crafts, games, computer activities and more. Students will be released at 7:50 a.m. to eat breakfast in the cafeteria (charged to student’s acct.) or go to the playground. (CCR Teachers begin before school student supervision at 7:50 a.m. daily.)
Cheetah Pride After-School Program
Time: 3:20 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Location: CCR Cafeteria and Music Room
Director: Michelle Harris (E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) Phone: 480-987-7600 ext. 4131
Weekly Fee: $42 per week CASH, CASHIER’S CHECK/MONEY ORDER OR CREDIT CARD ONLY
Mrs. Harris will gather with students in the cafeteria afterschool each day. She will provide students with a snack and a drink each day and a variety of fun activities. The activities include arts and crafts, computer time, games, recess, movies occasionally, and S.T.E.M. projects. (Parents are required to pick children up on time, no later than 6:30 p.m. There will be a late charge of $1.00 for each minute after 6:30 p.m.)
LATE PICK UP FEES: Please be advised there will be a $1 late fee for every minute after 6:30 p.m. If a parent is late more than 3 times, the student may be unenrolled from the club without a refund. This decision will be made by the school principal.